1. Protecting your privacy
- We do not run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of commercial ads.
- We do not sell, rent, or share any of your personal information with third parties.
- Account information is password-protected. We keep your password safe. We encourage you to change your password periodically.
- We keep your personal email address anonymous.
- RockstarTraining.com does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If RockstarTrainging.com learns that a Member profile posting is by a person under the age of 13, RockstarTraining.com will remove it.
- RockstarTraining.com, or people who post on RockstarTraining.com, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Information we collect
- We collect personal information when you voluntarily sign up for an account. We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third-parties.
- We sometimes collect your email address for purposes such as sending confirmation and self-publishing emails, authenticating user accounts, etc.
- For our paid service, we collect contact information, such as name, phone number(s), and address for billing purposes.
- All credit card transactions are transmitted through our authorized processor, PayPal, Inc. RockstarTraining.com does not store credit card information.
- We use your personal email to communicate with you. We have your consent to communicate with you by email as many times as necessary.
- We may collect personal information if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on your RockstarTraining.com member profile page.
- The public can contact you via private messaging.
- Members may not publish personal email addresses or phone numbers on publically displayed profile pages.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including you IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help diagnose problems with our server, to administer the RockstarTraining.com website, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
- We use Google Maps as our external mapping service to show your general geographic location based on street address data you provide in your resume forms. We do not publish your personal address on RockstarTraining.com pages, however that information displays on pages of mapping service site.
3. Data we store
- RockstarTraining.com profile pages are stored in our database, even after “deletion,” and may be archived.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- RockstarTraining.com members can access and update their account information and profile page at any time.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Content Ownership
- You own your resume content posted on your member profile page. You are responsible for keeping back-up records of that information.
- Your profile page content displays on our public pages. You are responsible for maintaining complete and high quality content.
- Content you contribute to RockstarTraining.com profile page remains the property of RockstarTraining.com
- Do not submit any unauthorized copyrighted material to your member profile page.
5. Cookies, Archiving and display of RockstarTraining.com profile postings by search engines and other sites
- Portions of the service require cookies.
- Search engines and other sites not affiliated with RockstarTraining.com may make available RockstarTraining.com profile pages.
6. Circumstances in which RockstarTraining.com may release information
- RockstarTraining.com may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- RockstarTraining.com may disclose information about its Members to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to enforce our Terms and Conditions; respond to claims that any posting, profile, or other content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of rockstarTraining.com, its members, users, or the general public.
7. Editing, Canceling Account, Removing Accounts, Renewing
- You can edit your account information at any time.
- You may cancel your RockstarTraining.com membership. Your membership will expire at the end of its term at which point you will not be able to access your RockstarTraining.com account. Your account will remain intact and not be removed unless requested in writing.